Tregenna Castle Resort, St Ives, Cornwall – click on the photo to see the 360 tour on Tregenna Castle’s own website.
C Bay Spa, Luxury Spa in Carbis Bay, Cornwall – click on the photo to see the 360 tour on Carbis Bay Hotel’s own website.
What we do….
We carry out 360˚ photography using specialist equipment and work with clients to advise on the best use of virtual tours within their businesses. A 360˚ virtual tour provides the ultimate customer viewing experience where the customer takes control of the virtual tour and can zoom in, move left and right and up and down along with switching to full screen size. With customisation, the tour becomes highly interactive and can include audio and embedded 2d stills (these can be new or existing). The link to any/all of these elements is via a “hotspot” (a door or navigation through your business) and hotspots can also link to other web pages, documents, sales and booking systems or other 360˚ tours.
Some questions to ask yourself or your team ….
- What’s your website marketing strategy?
- Do you stand out from your competition?
- Does your website visually stimulate your visitors?
- Do visitors stay on your website or bounce straight out?
- Does your website generate tangible business?
- Do you have a unique venue or business to showcase?
Website visitors today expect more when they visit a site. They want to find the experience visually exciting, a website that’s easy to navigate, with the right level of information. A virtual tour will set you apart, is a fantastic and creative way to showcase your business and independent research (DoubleClick 2011) shows 46% more sales or bookings are made through websites using virtual tours.
- Visual enhancement for your website
- Lower bounce rate, better Google rankings
- 360 virtual tours are located on your own website and not a third party
- Highest quality at competitive prices
- Proven increase in sales and bookings
- Fast payback averages between 2-6 months
- One off cost – no additional licence fees or hidden costs
- Easy and fast integration into your website
- Use the tours on yours and partner websites as well as your own smart devices for wide reach